Slogan

Launching innovation

Sunday, January 26, 2014

Who are these people?

For the first few weeks the teams in Inno58h are to be working on techniques that let us engage with people. As a starter we decided to give you a chance to start engaging with the members in our team.



Hello there, my name is Akram Mimouni;
I'm from Algiers, capital city of Algeria;

I study Global Innovation Management at Turku School of Economics;

I love debating (see the picture ;) ) and karaoke! I enjoy traveling, meeting new people, reading especially political books... Oh and I'm passionate about Tennis and I'm a player myself.






Greetings, I'm Lasse Mäki-Hokkonen, and I am from the small town of Ekenäs (Tammisaari), Finland.

I study International Marketing at Åbo Akademi University and I have an extended minor in Public Relations! I love traveling, movies and tv shows. I am also quite fond of American Football. I love good stories, especially ones that are based on myths and legends. I also like intriguing scientific facts.




That's me with the hat there: Sallamaari Pyyny

In my free time I study International Business at Turku School of Economics, but normally I'm busy traveling, cooking ambitiously, playing tennis not-at-all-ambitiously or reading my morning newspaper. You might sometimes find me in Oulu: if you do, I'm probably not there to stay, just visiting my family. Oh, just one last thing.. okey never mind. You'll hear,see and read plenty of me later!


My name is Jonathan Loaiza, a member of Team Rocket. I come from a land far far away known as Mexico.

I am studying my second year of the Masters degree in Global Innovation Management in the Turku School of Economics.
Part of my academic interest is the field of Innovation and Management in business, that's one of the reasons I decided to join Inno 58H project.  

I have very high expectations in participating in this project.
Cheers!
Jonathan



Hello world, my name is Luka Krolo and I come from Croatia, where I  live in the capital city of Zagreb.

Currently I am studying in Novia University of Applied science in the economical field of study.

I love traveling, movies and making people laugh! ;) And to relax I love spending time with my friends ....in a pub.




Want to know more of these handsome faces? Hit us with a tweet by using #rockit58h and we'll let you know all about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment